Follow the adventures of one fearless little explorer as she discovers the wonders Australia has to offer.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

11 Mile beach, WA

Just outside Esperance, past all the very luxurious houses with spectacular views that I'd love to own, there's a beautiful beach, called 11 Mile Beach. Now I'm sure there are numerous beaches dotted around the country with that name- but this one was just breathtaking. I was blown away by the clouds and their patterns across the sky. It was hard to capture the feeling of this place on film, but I've tried to do it justice.




We walked down the steps, and carefully across the rocks to explore the sand, Amelia leading the way as usual.










Now for some of those incredible sky pics as promised.








Thanks for humouring me- I have delusions of being a photographer. The place was amazing.

Further down the road towards Esperance we happened upon another gorgeous beach...











No comments:

Post a Comment